Sunday 28 November 2010

Den/ treehouse (sort of) of the day!






I came across these when thinking I would quite like a nest and also thinking of expanding my den project to incorporate nest building. The artist Patrick Dougherty makes lovely woven buildings that I would really quite like to have one of. They are somewhat less lo-fi and more impressive than my dens, though I guess mine are more about the interior decoration like the memory scrapbook / personal archive of the imagined feral inhabitant, so... Though that's no excuse and I'm now thinking I should go on some basket weaving course (it's the sort of thing in over-abundance in the hippy west-country) to get my skills up! I was worried about getting the image credits wrong so please see environmentalgraffiti.com for those.

No comments: