Thursday 11 November 2010

Call out for silver ghosts (collaborators)...

Hello friends,

This is a call out for anyone who wants to participate in expanding my projects overseas. The miniature books project has taken place in Serbia and Georgia but if anyone would like me to send them some mini books to hide round their local city let me know. Also I am looking for illustrator creative "pen pals" for a new collaborative project whereby I send you a piece of writing, you send me a drawing based on it, I send back writing based on that etc etc... Finished illustrated letter books will be published here and possibly as an and the ghosts so silver publication if I finally launch that side of things properly! I am quite interested in people whose style is quite different to my writing - ie someone who creates crazy monster worlds that would be an interesting juxtaposition against my romantic dreamy strangeness, or someone who does quite clinical technical drawing for the same reason, but I am open to all possibilities. I was reminded yesterday of how amazing kids' art is too, when running Christmas decoration making workshops for The Eden Project (though for trees not the geodesic domes sadly), so if you have any kids or a younger sibling or nephew/niece etc who might like to draw some pictures that could be amazing and I would make sure the text was suitable for children. Also if you fancy doing a post-it trail or anything let me know! Details of all my projects can be seen on my website here.

Alice x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice,
I will be your ghost!
<3 elle

alice maddicott said...

Elle how are you?! Yay that would be great! Email me andtheghostssosilver@gmail.com - which thing do you fancy doing? xxx