Friday 27 March 2015

Momentum open call - The Car Boot Museum

I am thrilled to announce that my project The Car Boot Museum has been chosen as one of three site-specific commissions for this years Momentum open call for Somerset Art Weeks. I will be travelling round Somerset with an evolving museum of objects and text in the back of my car. Ana will be joining me for some of it and members of the public are welcome to add to it. I will also be taking the museum to school and community settings across the county, before it culminates in an installation of text, images, film, sounds and objects during the art weeks (location to be announced). More details can be seen here: http://somersetartworks.org.uk/2015/03/artists-announced-for-momentum-open-call-commission/

Very very exciting! Do let me know if you are in Somerset and you would like me to visit!

No comments: